Are YOU a Multi Skilled Engineer?
Are you looking an exciting opportunity to develop your career? This could be the role for you!
Coulter Elite Resourcing – Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer for a growing, successful FMCG company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer to join an established company who expanding and have top of the range factory equipment which is constantly being updated.
As a Multi Skilled Engineer you will lead maintenance activity and assist with machinery breakdowns in order to increase the performance of plant machinery and equipment. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Maintenance/Multi Skilled Engineer within the FMCG industry.
- Preventative and breakdown maintenance of machinery and equipment
- Reporting damage of equipment and machinery to line management
- Ensuring all maintenance work is carried out in accordance with appropriate risk assessments, health and safety and engineering codes of practice and procedures
- Responsible for managing and prioritising activities (PPM, breaks) to ensure equipment up time is kept to a maximum
- MUST have Electrical/ Multi Skilled Engineer experience
- Good knowledge of PLC and Computer controlled equipment MUST
- Food manufacturing experience in a maintenance role (desirable)
- Experience of using PPM
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Mechanical and Electrical engineering experience (Desirable)
This is a full time permanent position working 16:00 – 00:30 (Monday to Friday) ). The salary for this position is £33,280 p/a
I am working on behave of 2 companies both looking of maintenance engineers. Hours / Days / Monies are slightly different, please call me for more information.
To apply for the position of Maintenance/ Multi Skilled Engineer then please forward your CV to Scott at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design