Are YOU looking for an exciting new role as an Office Administrator?
Do you want to work for a company who are growing and have progression opportunities?
Then we want to hear from YOU!!!
Coulter Elite Resourcing – Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Office Administrator based in St.Ives. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As Office Administrator you will be Working within our Document Processing Team (DPT), our DPT Associates play a valuable part in contributing to the first class service provided by the business.
The main purpose of this role is to provide effective support in the handling of all documentation received in, processed by and sent out from the business and will have responsibility for the delivery of the services required to specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure that all internal Service Level Agreement’s (SLAs) are maintained.
The overall goal will be to manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, the scanning function, file archiving and stationery management effectively and within agreed timescales under the supervision of your Team Supervisor.
- To proactively manage the post scanning process including indexation to correct case files and the transfer of original paperwork to case handler case files in line with agreed guidelines and internal SLAs
- To manage the post scanning archives ensuring that documents are accurately recorded, filed, stored and shredded as defined by process guidelines
- Effective defect management and document recovery from archive as appropriate, identifying trends and issues and assisting in the development of appropriate processes and practices to address defects
- To ensure that any original documents are returned to clients as appropriately by secure mail
- To ensure that all outgoing mail is processed efficiently by the DPT, franked and available for collection by postal services at agreed times
Person specification: –
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines and timescales MUST have a full UK driving licence
- Ability to support other team members
- Strong team player with an understanding of the dynamics of working in a team
- Excellent Attention to Detail
Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. Basic Salary is circa £16,000.
To apply for the position of Field Service Engineer, then please forward your CV to Fhendry@coulter-elite-resourcing.co.uk at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design