£18000 – £21000 (OTE)
Are you a passionate Telesales Operator And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Telesales Operator to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Poole to work as part of their Sales team.
Working on behalf of a leading food distributor in a small team, you will have the ability to influence and manage customers delivering sales through service. This role will include both inbound and outbound calling.
Principle Responsibilities for the Telesales Operator: –
- Selling the company’s products and growing new business
- Maintaining and developing the existing customer base
- Working to deadlines and converting sales leads into sales
- Data entry
Person specification: –
- Telesales experience in both an inbound and outbound busy FMCG environment preferable but not essential
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel and Word
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Telesales Operator position, hours are Monday – Friday 9-5pm offering an annual salary of £18000 – £21000 (OTE) plus annual company benefits to include holidays, pension scheme, and life assurance scheme.
If this Telesales Operator position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Charlotte Malone at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.