Full Time, Permanent
Night Shift. Four Nights.
Monday – Thursday
£27,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
Are you a passionate CNC Turner? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a CNC Turner to work with their very well established client based in Leighton Buzzard.
Do you have a passion for precision engineering? An excellent understanding of the turning process and can work to tight tolerances and surface finishes? Our client specialises in manufacturing low volume, high quality, tubular and threaded components and due to continued expansion are looking for a two axis CNC turner to work nights.
Job Specific requirements for the CNC Turner:
- Time served in programming, setting and operating 2 axis turning machines.
- Excellent working knowledge of 2 axis CNC machines, cutting speeds, feeds and geometric tolerances.
- Proven ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience of Fanuc 210i-T controls.
- Worked within a machine shop environment.
- Confident in working on parts up to 300mm x 3m in length.
Person Specification for the CNC Turner:
- Quality driven
- Self motivated
- Have a continual desire to improve your skills
This is a full time, permanent 2 axis CNC Turner position working nights Monday to Thursday, 4.30pm to 3.30am, offering an annual salary of £27,000 to £35,000 with immediate start available.
Would you like to work in a positive and encouraging environment? Within a business that has an excellent reputation for honesty, flexibility, communication and excellent staff retention with over 50% of the team having spent over 10 years with the family owned business? Then please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.