Commercial and Residential Property Solicitor
Full Time, Permanent
£40,000 – £55,000 (DOE)
Are you a passionate Commercial and Residential Property Solicitor? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Commercial and Residential Property Solicitor to work with their very well established client based in Wisbech.
The ideal candidate will have more than two years post qualified practice experience as a Solicitor specializing in commercial property and residential conveyancing. In this role you will be responsible for commercial and residential property matters from start to finish, therefore it is essential that you have tangible experience in setting up developments. This role will require you to manage a busy, interesting and varied caseload of files and you will be dealing with a variety of good quality clients with some complex and high quality work. This position requires an immediate start and has the potential for a Directors role.
Job Specific requirements for the Commercial and Residential Property Solicitor:
- To undertake fee earning work for commercial and private clients.
- To manage all client work allocated by the Head of department.
- To achieve agreed levels of billing and time recording.
- Work in close liaison with the administration department and have overall responsibility for credit control on own matters.
- To supervise, support and develop immediate support staff and fee earning staff.
- Take responsibility for and attend to your CPD needs.
- Comply with the relevant training requirements of the SRA CILEX and to assist with in house training.
Person Specification for the Commercial and Residential Solicitor:
- Have experience of fee earning work
- Be personable and approachable and have experience in working within a similar client facing role.
- Have a personality to suit an accurate and proactive qualitative environment.
- Experience of driving business in a friendly manner.
- Be adaptable and have a willingness to aid other fee earners and appointed secretaries.
This is a full time permanent Commercial and Residential Property Solicitor position, offering an annual salary of £40,000 to £55,000 with market leading benefits, a positive and encouraging work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career within a personable, family owned practice.
If this Dispute Resolution Solicitor position sounds like you please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.