Are you an organised HR associate looking for a new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a HR Associate to work with one of their very successful and well-established clients based in Peterborough
|As a key member of the HR team, this role focuses on providing a professional and first-class administrative service to the business. This role is directly responsible for all aspects of HR Administration. Occasional project work is also a requirement of this role.|
Principle Responsibilities of the HR Associate
|– Maintain and improving the level of service provided |
– Supporting the continuous improvement of HR activities
– Actively contributing to the successful completion of HR Project or improvement plans
– Accurately input and maintain employee information on the HR systems.
– Provide accurate and timely management information and reports.
– Carry out data cleansing as required.
– File maintenance in line with DPA regulations.
– Administer and be the lead on agreed work streams within HR processes
– Shared responsibility of the HR Inbox
– Provide a professional first point of contact for co-workers requiring HR support.
– Provide the Head of UK HR, HR Business Partners and HR Advisor with admin support as required.
– Maintenance of accurate co-worker records, in both electronic and paper formats to high quality standard.
– Support the HR team with ad hoc HR projects as required.
– Maintaining library of standard HR templates and preparing all correspondence.
– Excellent IT skills in all Microsoft
– Office Systems
– Excellent communication skills
– HRIS experience and knowledge
– Security Clearance experience and knowledge is desirable
– CPP or part CIPD qualification preferable
– Experience in IT sector desirable
– Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external customers
– Ability to prioritise and multitaskFlexible in approach
– Excellent inter personnel skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organisation
– Organised, methodical approach
-Confidentiality and integrity are crucial
This is a full-time permanent HR Associate position, offering an annual salary of £20,000 p/a.
If this HR Associate position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to James Tate at Coulter Elite Resourcing.