Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a CAD Designer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Leicester to work as part of their rapidly expanding team.
The successful CAD Designer will be experienced working on commercial projects ideally within the glazing sector. As a CAD Designer you will have great ability when it comes to producing highly detailed technical drawings for largescale projects, as well as being confident in your ability to mage projects from concept through to completion stages.
Our client works with a range of high profile clients, so the successful CAD Designer will also be required to manage clients when it comes to gaining briefs for projects. You will also be proficient using design programmes such as AutoCAD and all Adobe products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that enable their staff to continuously progress and consistently learn new skills.
- Working on large scale commercial projects.
- Managing projects from concept through to completion stages, including manufacture.
- Producing detailed drawings for mid to largescale projects.
- Working on programmes with design programmes such as AutoCAD and Adobe.
- Managing relationships with clients, attaining briefs from them.
- Experience working with design programmes such as AutoCAD and Adobe.
- Experienced managing relationships with clients.
- Have the ability to produce detailed technical drawings.
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
This is a full time permanent position, 40 hours a week, offering an annual salary upto £35k p.a plus company benefits.
If this position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Adele at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.