This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
You will be a Line Leader working in a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading a small team of production operatives in a fast paced, ever changing production environment. As part of your responsibilities you will be reporting on performance, producing KPI reports for management meetings.
- Organise and direct the team to achieve targets
- Execute daily plan to meet timely delivery of product
- Data input – hours, downtime recording, labour planning, shift reporting
- Ensure work area is in line with BRC guidelines
- Reduce package and product wastage
- MUST have Line/Area Leader experience within food manufacturing
- Ability to drive and lead a team
- Understanding of KPI’s
- Computer literate
- Good communicator
This is a full-time permanent position working days, 6am-6pm, Sunday – Wednesday paying £27,200 p/a with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in the position of Line Leader, then please forward your CV to Adam at Coulter Elite Resourcing.