If you’re highly motivated and ready for your next career move, make sure you keep reading…….
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for an Insurance Sales Advisor to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Huntingdon to work as part of their busy sales team.
The role of an insurance sales advisor is to look after all, or any insurance needs new and existing customers may have. The insurance sales advisor will need to provide customers with the best care possible, ensuring they’re answer any question the customer may have to best fulfil their needs.
Principle responsibilities for the Insurance sales advisor are:
- Taking inbound calls and helping all customers with any queries they may have
- Providing quotations on all product lines
- Offering advice to customers regarding their policies
- Providing appropriate documentation when required
- Dealing with customer renewals
- Handling mid term adjustments and cancellations
- Processing customer payments
To apply for the Junior Accounts Assistant role, you must:
- Have excellent Customer Service experience
- Have knowledge of both Personal and Commercial insurance (preferred but not essential)
- Have an innovative approach to work
- Have awareness of Insurance market principles and practice.
- Be confident talking to people over the phone
- Have previous call centre or sales experience
- 20 Days Holiday
- Training where needed
- Regular team building days
- Excellent Pension scheme
- Group life cover benefits
- Wellbeing initiatives
Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm
If the Insurance Sales Advisor position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Lauren at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.