Are you a graduate looking to begin your career in accounts? If yes, keep reading!
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Junior Accounts Assistant to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Huntingdon to work as part of their busy accounts team.
The accounts team are responsible for the checking and processing of all invoices between the firm and its partners, ensuring all payments and transactions are made on time and in line with procedures. With over 90 offices the accounts team must ensure each office is provided with premium finance and account settling services.
Principle responsibilities for the Junior Account Assistant are:
- Offering support to all offices and maintaining their accounts
- Assisting all offices with financial related queries
- Assisting the premium finance manager when required
- Sending out monthly reports to each office and highlighting any discrepancies
- Advising all offices of any action they need to take regarding submitting the correct documentation.
- Performing credit control duties when needed
- General office admin duties
To apply for the Junior Accounts Assistant role, you must:
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook and internet browsers
- Knowledge of Insurer commission/override levels
- Understand regulation in relation to banking and finance
- Have good written, oral and communication skills
- Have the ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Be confident and friendly when talking to people on the telephone
- Be approachable and helpful to management and other members of staff regarding accounts related issues
- Be competent in Maths & English
- 20 Days Holiday
- Training where needed
- Regular team building days
- Excellent Pension scheme
- Group life cover benefits
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Help to study scheme (for relevant qualifications)
Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm
If this Junior Accounts Assistant position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Lauren at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.