Are you a passionate CNC TURNER And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a CNC TURNER to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in BEDFORDSHIRE work as part of their Engineering team.
Produce precision machined components by programming, setting and operating variety of CNC machines
Principle Responsibilities for the CNC TURNER :-
- Being flexible to operate any of the machinery required to meet the production schedule and agreed targets
- To ensure orders are completed to the correct standard, within budget and on time to meet the company Quality Objectives
- To work from customer drawings and specifications to produce programs to the company standard format
- To inspect parts following the Checking/Inspection Process
- Actively monitor working practises and provide feedback to improve efficiencies and job profitability
- Ability to online program (‘duckboard’) or CADCAM (one cnc)
- Strong Team player with ‘enthusiastic and positive attitude’
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in CNC Programming with Fanuc, control systems
This is a full time permanent CNC TURNER position, 0800 – 1700 Mon – Thur & 0800 – 1300 Fridays, offering an annual Competitive Salary of COMPETITIVE SALARY plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this CNC TURNER position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille Hall at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.