Are you a passionate Security Service Engineer And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Security Service Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Cambridge work as part of their Installation team.
The purpose of the role is to provide an accurate and efficient service, maintaining security systems that include Fire Alarms, Automated Access, CCTV, Intruder alarms and more. You will be based on the outskirts of Cambridge and are required to visit multiple sites daily.
Principle Responsibilities for the Security Service Engineer :-
- Experience of carrying routine maintenance on a variety of systems
- Experience of fault-finding, trouble shooting and repairing faults.
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Assisting all existing and new customers.
- Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
- Willingness to commute
This is a full time permanent Security Service Engineer position, 8;30 AM – 5 PM, Monday to Friday, offering an annual salary of £25,000-£33,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Security Service Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille Hall at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.