Digital Marketing Executive
Full Time, Permanent
£24,000 – £26,000 (DOE)
Are you a passionate Digital Marketing Executive? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to work with their very well-established client based in Peterborough.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the delivery of digital marketing activities to maintain and develop the firm’s reputation and client-base, in accordance with agreed marketing plans. Develop and nurture engagement with clients, prospects and referrers.
This is primarily an operational role, with the opportunity for strategic input and much of the work will be self-driven. Therefore, this role would suit an enterprising, proactive, high-energy person with the initiative to scope an opportunity and make it happen.
Job specific requirements for the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Manage, implement, monitor and review all aspects of our digital marketing campaigns across all our networks, in line with our strategic plans.
- Manage our social networking platforms, ensuring progressive development of presence in line with the Digital Strategy to include scheduling and posting as necessary; ultimately leading to an increase in engagement with clients, referrers, suppliers and competitors and enhance the firm’s visibility and online reputation
- Day to day
Person specification for the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Strong attention to detail, creativity, and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge with experience of Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Detailed knowledge of YouTube channel management and paid advertising.
- Demonstrable digital marketing knowledge with experience of SEO, email marketing and paid search, display and remarketing using Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Google Display Network and Bing Ads.
- Confident using web analytics solutions such as Google Analytics to analyse customer acquisition, journey and purchase funnel.
This is a full time permanent Digital Marketing Executive position, offering an annual salary of £24,000 to £25,000 with market leading benefits, a positive and encouraging work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with a top ranking Company.
If this Digital Marketing Executive position sounds like you please forward your interest to Fraser at Coulter Elite Resourcing