Full Time, Permanent
£19,000 – £21,000
Are you a passionate Quality Controller looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Quality Controller to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Cambridgeshire work as part of their Quality team.
This role will focus around the Quality Auditing of the product on intake through to despatch ensuring all products are to the customer and internal specifications. You will be reporting to the Quality Section Leader and will have the autonomy and the ability to grow within a developed team.
- Inspect the incoming raw material according to the intake procedures documenting all findings.
- Ensuring Temperature checks are complete in accordance with Temperature procedures.
- Identify any non-conforming products and agree corrective actions with internal functions.
- Fully completing and sending of supplier reports within agreed timescales.
- To perform stock re-evaluations as requests through stockage requests.
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Relevant experience within a similar position previously.
- Fresh Produce Experience or Food/FMCG experience (advantageous)
- QC / QA experience
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a Full Time, Permanent Quality Controller position working 5 out of 7 days (1st week Friday and Saturday off and 2nd week Sunday and Monday off) offering an annual salary of up to 21,000 plus annual company benefits to include a great holiday package, great pension scheme, BUPA Medical Insurance and Death in Service policy.
If this Quality Controller position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Joe Nichols via email at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.