Showroom Sales Advisor
£20,000 – £24,000
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Showroom Sales Advisor looking for a new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Showroom Sales Advisor to work with one of their market leading and luxury clients based in Kent to work as part of the sales team
Our client is a lead supplier of natural and man-made stone to trade and retail. From small beginnings only ten years ago, we now provide top quality natural stone and innovative paving materials to award-winning garden designers and landscapers contractors.
Principle Responsibilities for the Showroom Sales Advisor:
- A focus on delivering excellent customer service at all times, going that extra mile for every customer
- Managing quotes and orders from initial enquiry to delivery
- Providing quotations based on customer-provided drawings and dimensions
- Advising customers on suitable products and fixing methods
- Liaising with customers and colleagues on the phone and in person
- Customer service and sales background is required
- Previous experience working with natural or man-made stone is desirable and an advantage
- Comfortable talking and selling to gardeners, landscapers and the general public
- GCSE of grade C or above for both Maths and English
- Ability to work individually and as well as in a team
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst working in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
This is a full-time permanent Showroom Sales Advisor position, working 5 days a week, with alternate Saturdays with a day off in the week, working 08:30-17:30, offering an annual salary of up to £20,000 – £24,000 -Plus Companies Incentives.
If this Showroom Sales Advisor position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser Hendry at Coulter Elite Resourcing