Full Time, Permanent
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for an Team Leader to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based near Huntingdon.
Our client is looking for someone who can take accountability for coordinating and managing a team of production operatives. You will coach and mentor your team to deliver daily customer orders. to a high standard and the most cost-effective manner making sure that compliance, H&S and customer specification is adhered to.
- Manage and mentor production team
- Responsible for delivering and enforcing KPI’s
- Train new starters
- Deal with disciplinary and absence meetings
- Previous experience within a manufacturing / production environment
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- A strong work ethic and keen eye for detail
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Proven experience as a Team Leader in a manufacturing environment
This is a full-time permanent Team Leader position, working 5 out of 7 days rotating, working 8am – 5pm, offering an annual salary of £21,000 p.a plus annual company benefits
If this Team Leader position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Adam Crowson at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.