Factory Technical Manager
£40,000 – £50,000 Per Annum
Full Time, Permanent
Monday – Friday
25 days holiday
Highly competitive package
Excellent career progression
A fantastic opportunity for a Factory Technical Manager to join a reputable food manufacturing company. You will be responsible for leading and motivating the Quality Assurance team in monitoring and evaluating product and processing systems.
- Understand and apply relevant standards and codes of practice and ensure that customer, BRC and legal requirements are achieved and maintained.
- To ensure that the requirements of HACCP are implemented, maintained and achieved.
- Understands, implements and reviews QM systems associated with the production of food
- Implement, maintain and review an audit system to ensure that critical procedures for product safety, legality and quality are in place and complied with.
- Support the Technical Manager & the business with management of audits, hosting audits as appropriate. Manage response & close out of non-conformance reports from audits as required.
- Liaise with internal and external customers, suppliers and production teams to ensure all the Technical needs of the business are met.
- Manage the training & development requirements of the QA team
- Recruit and retain the right calibre of people. Lead, motivate and inspire the Quality team
- Generate technical business KPI information, communicate, trend and highlight issues.
- Must have Quality Management / Technical Manager experience within food manufacturing
- Must have managed a team
- Ability to work in a pragmatic way
- Demonstrate a good technical experience
This is a Full time, Permanent position working Monday – Friday paying up to £50,000 P.A plus excellent benefits.
To apply for the position of Factory Technical Manager then please forward your CV to Adam at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas: Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design