Do you have experience commissioning automated or electro-mechanical equipment?
Would you like to work for a world-leading automation business & help them improve there products?
We are currently looking for commissioning engineers to work for a leading automation manufacturing business. This business offers a clean-room working environment, cutting-edge technology development and long-term stability, progression and opportunity.
As a commissioning engineer, you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Use of test & diagnostic equipment to commission product that is in final stages of production
- Testing and commissioning finished automation products, trying to find fault and feeding back to manufacturing& design
- Ensure all documentation is in place concerning quality, testing, instructions, etc etc
This role would be well suited to someone that has a deep and detailed understanding of testing and diagnostic equipment, as well as commissioning procedures around electromechanical equipment or automated product.
- High-tech commissioning experience
- Precision assembly skills
- Understanding of build processes (electrical, mechanical, electronic etc)
- Understanding of technical drawings
This role involves interfacing with a range of different departments, thus candidates need to be able to communicate in technical and non-technical literature efficiently. Candidates should be able to work under own autonomy and be able to prioritise and organise workload according to set time-scales.