Coulter Elite are working with an Electro-mechanical systems manufacturer in Newark, Nottinghamshire. This business develops specialist devices used within industries such as Aerospace & medical imaging. This business offers a clean, friendly working environment, excellent company culture & have a “people first” focus.
- Design and development of electronic systems & circuits alongside the Head of Innovation
- Produce PCB designs to IPC standard
- Work with colleagues and clients to devise and test new designs
- Ensure products are fit for manufacture and offer excellent reliability in the proposed environment
- Provide timely feedback on quotes and enquiries
- Create user-friendly interfaces
- Write embedded firmware for the system, Firmware Language C
- Supervise junior engineers & technicians
The candidate must be able to show initiative, have excellent communication skills and a professional, flexible approach to working.
- Degree or extensive industry experience in a relevant Electronic engineering capacity
- 3 – 5+ Years of Electronic design or similar embedded systems experience
- Schematic capture & PCB Layout experience
- Experienced with firmware Language C