Multi-Skilled Engineer (Days)
Are you a passionate Multi-Skilled Engineer looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Huntingdon to work as part of their Engineering team.
Our client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join the team to Ensure and improve the general operation of plant, undertake reactive maintenance, Fault Finding on Mechanical and Electrical equipment, Review PPM while liaising with operations to continually improve this area. Be able to work around PLC’s to Fault Finding level as well as having experience in commissioning and installing new equipment.
Principle Responsibilities for the Multi-Skilled Engineer :-
- To ensure all maintenance requests and requirements of the PM system are completed in a timely and effective manner.
- To ensure that optimum performance is maintained, and appropriate cost-effective spare parts are identified and held.
- To comply with and promote all company policies and procedures pertinent to Health & Safety and Product Safety, Legality and Quality.
- To assist in implementing initiatives for continuous improvement to ensure optimum operational and profit performance.
- To assist with contractors on site to ensure full compliance with H&S and Product Safety, Quality and Legality requirements.
- To undertake engineering works according to priority taking into account both operational and safety / legal requirements.
- To ensure all documentation pertinent to safety, quality, legality and operations is correctly and accurately completed.
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
- Experience and documented competence in mechanical and electrical engineering, normally as part of a time served apprenticeship.
This is a full time permanent Multi-Skilled Engineer position, working 4 on 4 off days, offering an annual salary of 40,000 plus annual company benefits to include a great holiday scheme, pension scheme, free car parking and the ability to work with an industry leading business.
If this Multi-Skilled Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Joe Nichols at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.