Coulter Elite are currently seeking a test technician to join a client in Milton Keynes. This business is a certification body for specialist material, that carry out extensive testing to relevant standards and regulations.
This role will involve carrying out mechanical tests on a range of cable products in a cleanroom environment. This role would suit someone who has basic mechanical test experience. Examples of testing could involve, stretching, durability, and other hands-on mechanical testing methods to a set standard.
- Carry out testing on client assigned products (Primarily mechanical)
- Check, maintain and calibrate test equipment
- Follow all test procedures to secure accreditation
- Ensure quality & health & safety procedures are adhered too
- Manage own workload efficiently and effectively.
This person needs to be someone who can follow strict testing procedures, as well as think on their feet & make decisions confidently.
- Experience in a mechanical testing environment is essential
- Experienced using & calibrating test equipment would be advantageous