Coulter Elite are looking for a Control Systems Engineer to join a leading manufacturing business in Peterborough, that focus on design and development of specialist process engineering equipment. This person will be tasked with design, test, remote service and commission of control systems used within process machinery.
- Develop and implement PLC/HMI software
- Design and issue electrical parts list according to specifications
- Test and commission of control systems during manufacture and at customer site
- Provide technical support to field services where needed
- Rectify control system issues on customer sites where required
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for candidates that have experience designing and installing, commissioning, testing PLC control systems equipment. Ideally within a capital equipment or manufacturing environment, however this is not essential.
- Control Systems Engineering related academics
- Able to develop and produce PLC software
- Willingness to travel overseas if/where required.
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- 6% Pension Contribution