Coulter Elite are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading bespoke capital equipment manufacturer based in Peterborough. This business is long-term established & has an excellent reputation for leading their market.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to oversee capital equipment machinery projects from concept to completion, ensuring smooth processes throughout.
- Project management from scope, design, through to factory install and completion
- Manage project risks and schedule
- Ensure all documentation is completed at the relevant stage
- Resolve project issues
- Work closely with installation & commissioning managers on site
- Liaise and work closely with customers throughout project lifecycle
- Manage changes and sell upgrades or solutions where possible
We are looking for candidates that have experience managing capital equipment/machinery manufacture projects from cradle to grave. Candidates should have an excellent commercial awareness and ability to work with corporate clients at all levels, as well as realistic approach to project management.