Do you have a background in Merchandising?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If the answer to these questions is Yes then we want to hear from you!
Coulter Elite Resourcing – Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Clothing Wholesale Merchandiser for their client based in Borehamwood (north London).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Clothing Wholesale Merchandiser to join an established fashion supplier who specialise in menswear & boyswear garments for a large number of high street brands.
As Clothing Wholesale Merchandiser, you will be working closely with the Design, Sales and Technical teams whilst managing critical control paths for the factory and customers through the stages of production. Working as part of a team this role would suit someone who has manufacturing experience and has had experience delivering products within tight timescales (ideally short lead time manufacturing to include factories in Turkey, Romania, Morocco & Mauritius).
* Working closely with the Design, Sale and Technical teams
* Reporting factory performance and order status
* Ensuring customer order programs were maintained thoroughly and efficiently
* Managing all critical paths. (factory + customer)
* Liaising with clients regarding sample development /approval
* Liaising with clients and factories over all stages of production
* Managing delivery bookings
* Organised and accurate individual
* Ability to work under time pressure
* Team player yet able to work unsupervised
* 3 years merchandising experience
* Manufacturing experience within a fast-paced environment (short lead time manufacturing)
* Can provide examples of CPs
This is a full time permanent Clothing Wholesale Merchandiser position, 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, offering an annual salary of £25,000 – £30,000 p/a plus annual company benefits to include pension and free car parking.
If this Clothing Wholesale Merchandiser position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design