Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Are you a passionate Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Electrical Biased Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Spalding working as part of their Engineering team.
This is a fantastic opportunity suited to someone who is technically strong, hands on and a positive electrical biased engineer
Principle Responsibilities for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:-
- PPM’s and Breakdowns
- Electrical and Mechanical fault finding
- Competent Electrician/Electrical Engineer with Mechanical experience
- Manufacturing, Recycling, Brick or Plant background
- PLC or Invertor Knowledge
- 17th or 18th edition qualification preferable
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer position, Mon-Fri, 07:00- 17:00, offering an annual salary of £34,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille Hall at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.