Are you a passionate Mortgage Consultant looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Mortgage Consultant to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in and around London working as part of their Mortgage team.
As Mortgage Consultant you will advise customers and clients on the various options, they have available, always working to the company’s sales policy.
Principle Responsibilities for the Mortgage Consultant:-
- Ability to drive referrals from branch network
- Fact find effectively to establish the client’s current finances and future aspirations.
- Provide high quality professional mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages available to the client.
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers.
Person specification for the Mortgage Consultant:-
- Must have at least 2 year experience of Mortgage advising within estate agencies or Banks.
- Must have CEMAP 1-3 or CF6/CF1.
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on.
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Mortgage Consultant position, Monday to Friday with every other Saturday 8.30am-6.00pm, offering an annual salary of up to £35,000 + OTE plus annual company benefits to include a 21 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme.
If this Mortgage Consultant position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.