Are you a passionate Mortgage Advisor looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Mortgage Advisor to work with one of their well-established clients based in Hereford working as part of their Mortgage team.
As a Mortgage Advisor you are responsible for helping clients and advising them on the most suitable mortgage and insurance products that meet the regulatory requirements and the needs of the customer.
The successful candidate will work within the sales policy and performance management structure as set by the company and have a strong desire to succeed in a sales environment.
Principle Responsibilities for the Mortgage Advisor:-
- Meeting performance targets.
- Ability to drive referrals from branch network
- Fact find effectively to establish the client’s current finances and future aspirations.
- Provide high quality professional mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages available to the client.
- Explain required insurance products so that clients can make informed choices. Help the client through the home buying process.
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers.
- Ensure all regulatory documentation completed within the required timescale and meeting the quality standards set.
- Support additional income streams such as referrals for wills, conveyancing etc Follow any training and development plan agreed to improve performance.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as set by Company.
- Embrace company values and promote them effectively.
- Embrace company ethos in treating customers fairly.
- Maintain knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary
- Keeping up to date with monthly CPD in line with the FCA requirements
- Mentoring new advisors including academy candidates to CAS standard
Person specification for the Mortgage Advisor:-
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Organised and target driven.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply. Excellent customer service skills.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude. Respect for confidential information.
- CEMAP 1,2 & 3 or CERT CII or equivalent.
Benefits for the Mortgage Advisor role:
- Full time employed position.
- Uncapped commission earnings
- Dedicated administration support.
- On target earnings of £70,000
- Full & ongoing sales and protection training
This is a full time permanent Mortgage Advisor position, Monday to Friday with every other Saturday 8.30am-6.00pm, offering an annual salary of up to £30,000 + OTE of £70,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 21 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme.
If this Mortgage Advisor position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.