Section Leader Alconbury
35 hours per week working 5 days out of 7 including weekends
Coulter Elite Resourcing, Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Section Leader for our reputable client based in Alconbury.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Section Leader to join a wholesale distributor to leading UK retailers.
- Act as a Role model and ensure all company requirements with regards to the safety, quality and legality of the product are adhered to.
- To lead the team to deliver a quality and customer focused efficient packing operation on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for delivering of KPI’s and working within budgetary controls.
- Responsible for the completion of all training for employees and Agency workers to encourage and deliver a high standard of compliance within all operational areas. Support with the development of Standard Operating Procedures bespoke to your operational areas and comply with the process flows for training.
- Lead Employees daily and address employee relations working in collaboration with HR including conducting disciplinary meetings, absence meetings and supporting all other reasonable employee requests.
- Previous experience within Fresh Produce / Food Production / FMCG environment
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, whilst maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Previous supervisory experience and management of a team
- Behavioural safety training.
- Experience with Rubicon ERP system.
- Manufacturing for UK retailers training.
- Lean manufacturing implementations.
The client is offering a competitive salary with over regular overtime applied over 40 hours.
If this Section Leaderr position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Maria at Coulter Elite Resourcing.