IT Support Analyst
We are currently recruiting a 1st Line Support Analyst for one of Peterborough based clients. In this position you will be responsible or being the 1st point of contact for all user related hardware/software issues via the phone and e-mail. You will have the opportunity to learn and build on your pre-existing IT knowledge and further develop your skills and technical exposure.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with good attention to detail
- Have a good understanding of Hardware and Software
- Experience with Active Directory and Exchange
- Be confident in providing support to customers via telephone and email.
- Possess a genuine interest in IT and new technologies
- Passionate, professional, with a proactive and a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times
- Confident in liaising with internal and external customers at all levels on a one-to-one and group basis
- Perform to high standards whilst working under pressure and to deadlines
- Good time management skills in order to fulfil workload and meet customer SLA’s
- Learning based agility
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to liaise with personnel at all levels and adapt style accordingly
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that like to support, invest in and develop their staff. There are also opportunities for career development into multiple areas of the business.
To apply for the position of IT Support Analyst then please forward your CV to Davinas at Coulter Elite Resourcing.