Quality & Compliance Manager
c£50,000 (doe) pa + benefits
Our client a Security Services business is expanding and part of this is bringing the quality of their services to even higher level so are looking for a Quality & Compliance manager
The responsibilities of the Quality & Compliance Manager :-
• Advising and supporting on matters related to accreditation requirements that govern the industry.
• Develop, implement and improve QHSE management systems, processes and procedures to support business operations in accordance with BS 7858, ISO 9001, ACS and future accreditation goals for the business.
• Communicate information on the QHSE Management System throughout the organisation and promote HSE awareness through various communication channels i.e. inductions, training, campaigns, discussions, emails etc. in consultation with all relevant departments.
• Undertake QHSE inspections internally and with third parties (contractors and customers) as per the approved inspection program of the company. Follow up on the preventive and / or corrective actions identified during the inspections in coordination with other departments.
• Develop, facilitate and review QHSE risk assessments for routine and non-routine activities in consultation with the operations team.
• Working together with Management to discuss solutions to quality issues
• Auditing service provided by subcontractors to assure quality
• Investigating causes of quality problems and proposing solutions. Utilising extensive knowledge of the industry to diagnose problems
• The Quality & Compliance Manager actively participates in the HSE incident investigations and prepare required reports in consultation with management.
• Diligently perform any other reasonable work or related tasks at the request of your manager.
• Understand, implement and follow the businesses QHSE policies and coordinate onsite.
• Produce QHSE key performance indicators on a monthly basis and issue reports to Management Team. Suggest and advise changes to ensure continuous improvement.
• Develop, implement and encourage the behavioural based safety culture in the organization through safe job observations and top management inspections.
• Continuing education on newly developing Quality Control techniques and relevant Accreditations
To apply for the Quality & Compliance Manager role:-
• Proven experience as a quality manager
• Will be happy in a changing environment where they are part of the drive for continuous improvement and change.
• Security industry experience is advantage
• A keen eye for detail and a result driven approach
• Outstanding communication skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
• Excellent analytical abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
BSc/ Ba in business administration or relevant field
• Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)