Production Section Manager
Coulter Elite Resourcing, Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Production Section Manager for our reputable client.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Section Manager to join a wholesale distributor to leading UK retailers.
Production Section Manager
Our client is a growing business supplying produce to the retail sector across the UK and Europe.
Operating from a purpose-built facility, it is embarking on its next phase of growth as a leading firm across the industry.
The purpose of the role is too lead, coach and mentor your team to deliver customer daily orders, to a high standard and in the most cost-effective manner whilst ensuring customer specifications and compliance with our site health and safety obligations are adhered to. To work in collaboration and cross functionally across all Operations through the Supply Chain and departments.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Act as a Role model and ensure all company requirements with regards to the safety, quality and legality of the product are adhered to.
- To lead the team to deliver a quality and customer focused efficient packing operation on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for delivering of KPI’s and working within budgetary controls.
- Responsible for the completion of all training for employees and Agency workers to encourage and deliver a high standard of compliance within all operational areas. Support with the development of Standard Operating Procedures bespoke to your operational areas and comply with the process flows for training.
- Lead Employees daily and address employee relations working in collaboration with HR including conducting disciplinary meetings, absence meetings and supporting all other reasonable employee requests.
- Responsible for any recruitment within the department and new starter induction plans working alongside Line Management.
- Cover the Production Management team where necessary.
- Attend and lead daily meetings, reporting any areas of concern and recommendations for improvement and root cause analysis.
- To motivate and develop the team to consistently achieve and maintain key performance indicators daily providing feedback when required
- Previous supervisory experience and management of a team
- Previous experience within Fresh Produce / Food Production / FMCG environment
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, whilst maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Behavioural safety training.
- Experience with Rubicon ERP system.
- Manufacturing for UK retailers training.
- Lean manufacturing implementations.
If this Production Section Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Maria at Coulter Elite Resourcing.