£25,000 – £35,000pa DOE
Are you a passionate Vehicle Technician or mechanic with MOT experience and looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Vehicle Technician or mechanic to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Spalding, Lincolnshire
Principle Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician or mechanic:-
- Undertake MOT’s
- Service and repair of vehicles including difficult and complex diagnoses using up-to-date diagnosis technology, approaches/methods, and procedures
- Independently plan and carries out all complex repair work while using all available workshop systems
- Carry out complex disassembly/assembly procedures
- Installs additional, extensive and complex components and systems using the instructions and can connect them to the vehicles systems and professionally put them into operation
- Independently carries out final inspections and function tests on all complex repair work
- Assist other technicians in extensive repair operations case-by-case in teamwork and supervises quality and safety
- Offer face to face assistance to customers as and when required
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- Ideally Level 3 qualified
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Vehicle Technician or mechanic with MOT experience position offering an annual salary of £25,000 – £35,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Vehicle Technician or mechanic with MOT experience position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Mark at Coulter Elite Resourcing.