LETTINGS MANAGERS WINDSOR
Coulter Elite Resourcing, Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Lettings Manager for our client based in Windsor.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Manager to join an established Estate Agency.
Responsible for: Designated Lettings staff
Purpose: To create the largest active ‘on market’ share of any agent in the area. To create the largest overall market share on exchanged/let business. To maximise branch profit. Exceed the branch’s budgeted income levels for residential income, lettings income and all 3rd party income lines. Exceed personal budgets and targets. Hit bonus scheme targets on quarterly basis
- Achieves all personal and team, financial and conversion targets and third-party targets
- Ensures that we grow market share in area of coverage regardless of market conditions
- Personally responsible as office main MA generator and office main instruction taker for generation and conversion of MA’s to achieve instruction targets within agreed fee parameters
- Responsibility for high conversion levels of Market Appraisals to full service sole agency Instructions and Third-party sales with additional products and premium fee services
- Ensures that MA generation activities/objectives take precedent over other activities and are delivered regardless of branch challenges
- Develops specific and detailed plans for MA generation involving all members of the team and direct accountability by person. Ensures that all staff personally drop a minimum 300 leaflets a week.
- Ensures the active growth of the Pre-MA database of contacts to enable future MA generation. Ensures that all staff personally contribute to increasing the volume and accuracy of these figures
- Analyse market share in delegated post code areas and price bands and take appropriate action to improve in underperforming areas and price ranges
- Ensures all branch expenditure is within budget or preapproved business plan variation
- Reviews the office Opportunities Log daily and ensures this is used by all staff to maximise potential opportunities. Targets sales results not opportunity reduction.
- Excellent communication skills over the telephone and face to face to ensure the development of strong working relationships
- Able to take a lead role in branch activity and drive sales conversion
- Enthusiastic and proactive with a strong work ethic
- Possesses the ability to act as a role model by adhering to company standards, whilst continuously exceeding activity and income targets
- Able to liaise with clients and customers confidently and professionally
- Ambitious and career orientated
The client is offering a competitive salary based on qualification and experience. Base salary 30K OTE 40K
If this Lettings Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Davina at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design