Product Manager – NPD
Up to £30,000
Are you a passionate Product Manager, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Product Manager to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their Product and NPD team.
As Product Manager you will work with clients and the wider internal team to create new products from initial brief through to final product. You will also research and analyse current products and ranges, identifying improvements and potential gaps in the market.
Principle Responsibilities for the Product Manager:-
- Be able to manage the whole NPD (New Product Development) process from initial brief to finalised products within deadlines and to budget.
- Present ideas to key clients and stakeholders, professionally and confidently.
- Be able to work on multiple projects at once.
- Be creative and an innovative thinker.
- Must have a FMCG background with proven NPD experience.
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Product Manager position, Monday to Friday Office hours, offering an annual salary of up to £30,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 21 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Product Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.