Health, Safety & Environment
Full Time, Permanent
£30,000 – £40,000 P.A
Coulter Elite Resourcing – Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Health, Safety & Environment Advisor Manager for their manufacturing client based in Cambridgeshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a very reputable company who are at the forefront of manufacturing enabling them to be specialists in their field.
As Health, Safety & Environment Advisor you will be responsible for ensuring that the Health, Safety and Environmental processes are in place to provide a safe and healthy working environment for all employees and agency contractors whilst ensuring the compliance of all legislation and statutory provisions. You will support the business with a strong technical understanding for all HSE matters and provide practical support, training and leadership.
- Implement & Improve Health, Safety & Environment procedures
- Maintain the HSE Management system to ISO14001 & ISO45001/OSHAS18001
- Ensure that all accidents are investigated thoroughly
- Conducting / Coordinating risk assessments
- Conduct site audits
- Update business with new legislation & changes in group policy
- NEBOSH Certificate
- IEMA Certificate in environmental management (Advantageous nut not essential)
- Practical experience of Health, Safety & Environment is a (MUST)
- Operation and auditing of HSE management systems – ISO14001 & ISO45001/OSHAS18001 (MUST)
- In depth knowledge of HSE legislation
- Ability to perform risk assessments
- Experience working within an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong communication skills, written/verbal/presentation
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday, offering an annual salary of £30,000 – £40,000 P.A plus excellent benefits!
If you are interested in the position of Health, Safety & Environment Advisor, then please forward your CV to Adam at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design