Our client is looking for an experienced Software Developer to join their team based in Stamford, Lincolnshire
You will be supporting the Software Development department in the daily maintenance of existing software services, solutions and applications. You will responsible for the development of key projects or designated areas of a project, ensuring your work is of a high standard to fulfil requirements and contribute effectively to the project’s success required it.
Key Points for the role as the Software Developer: –
- Minimum of 3 years working exposure within software development
- Minimum of 3 years database platforms including MySQL and SQLite
- Experience of working within a Linux environment
- Ability to look objectively at areas for improvement, streamlining systems / services or seeing opportunities to help the business develop further
- Motivated, outgoing, organised person with a structured reliable approach to both resolving issues and developing solutions
- Good listening and problem-solving skills – a logical thinker with the ability to communicate technical issues at all levels
Person specification: –
- Must be an experienced Software Developer and used to working as part of a team
- Relevant qualifications in Software Development
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Excellent communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full-time permanent Software Developer position, offering an annual salary of c£35,000 – (DOE) If this position sounds like you, and you feel you could project manage multiple projects then please forward your CV to Mark at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office based in Peterborough supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.