£24,000 – £30,000 DOE
Are you a passionate moulding technician with hand crafting experience and looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a moulding technician to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Cambridgeshire. You must have experience in creating human like body parts, manikins or plastic figures and being able to hand sculpture not just use a machine.
Whatever your experience you will be offered amazing training and growth opportunities to work in the production and assembly techniques applicable to the manufacture of various moulded parts. Our client focuses very much on teamwork and the ability to contribute and work in this way is vital for the successful applicant
Principle Responsibilities for the Moulding Technician:-
- Work with and learn from other members of the plastic development team to become proficient in manufacture and production as well as requirements of products and their development.
- Be able to assemble parts according to Regulatory Requirements.
- Be competent working with a variety of materials understanding their properties applications.
- Read and understand an engineering drawing.
- Gain an understand working to tolerances, for example weight, dimension and surface finish.
- Provide support to the Product Development team and assist others when necessary.
- Good communication and co-ordination with suppliers as and when required.
- Understand and adhere to the company’s health, safety, quality and environmental policies
- Working in a 5-S environment.
- To adhere to administrative procedures.
Person specification: –
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Moulding technician position, Monday to Friday flexible working, offering an annual salary of £24,000 – £30,000pa plus annual company benefits to include a 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Moulding Technician position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Mark at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.