Key Account Manager
Our Client a long established and successful business due to growth are seeing an experienced Key Account Manager to be responsible for managing an existing Blue Chip Pan European Contract with considerable scope for both vertical and horizontal expansion. Dealing at all levels, you will both have an attention for detail and be comfortable at the strategic level.
Responsibilities of the Key Account Manager are :-
- Face to Face meetings with all local level procurement teams at multiple sites across the EU.
- Face to Face meetings with Senior Procurement Team with the Client in HQ
- The Key Account Manager will manage the tender processes with a clear focus on Growth and Margin, minimising business risk.
- Sell Value added concepts and solutions to the Client
- Work on new NCR management process to ensure improved service level
- Demonstrate Equipment and products.
- Provide support and management to new innovation processes.
- The Key Account Manager will identify new opportunities with the client at all levels. Utilising the existing relationship, there will also be potential for development of other new high level European partnerships and contracts.
You will also be expected to refine internal procedures, lead the relationship
To apply for the Key Account Manager:-
- Customer service driven; highly responsive with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of sales procedures with experience in planning, reporting and managing sales in different regions with varying cultures.
- Proven ability to grow businesses through innovation and solutions driven approach.
- An effective presenter, communicator and relationship builder at all levels, with the ability to understand and translate the business needs of organizations and individuals
- Be able to work as part of team and motivate colleagues.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Hands-on approach and an ability to deliver through others
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Previous experience in managing corporate structure Pan European accounts.
- Previous experience with SAP or similar ERP system
- Have strong IT skills including Microsoft Office or equivalent.
- Well organized and proven ability to plan ahead
- Fast learner – commercial, systems and processes