Are you a passionate Residential Property Conveyancer? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Residential Property Conveyancer to work with their very well-established client based in West Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate for this Residential Property Conveyancer will either be a Solicitor or be suitably qualified by experience in a Conveyancing role, ideally with at least 4 years’ experience. This vacancy presents an excellent opportunity to work within a challenging position while working in a firm that is committed to providing clients with the highest quality and cost-effective service with unparalleled commitment to client care.
Principle Responsibilities for the Residential Property Conveyancer:
• Experience of managing a high caseload from file opening through to completion
• Extensive knowledge of freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
• Can work on New Build, Shared Ownership Leases, Right to Buy and Equity Release Schemes
• Familiar with registered and unregistered titles
• Provide advice to clients
• Undertake research
• Be business development focused
• Excellent client care skills
• Professional with a pro-active approach
• Highly effective communicator
• Concise and clear document drafting
• Have drive, energy and enthusiasm
• Excellent work ethic
This is a full time permanent Residential Property Conveyancer position, offering an annual salary of £35,000 – £45,000.
If this Residential Property Conveyancer position sounds like you please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.