Business Development Executive, Account Manager
Up to £28,000 DOE
Are you a passionate Business Development Executive, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their Account Management and Sales team.
As Business Development Executive you will act as first point of call to your dedicated client(s). Ensuring high levels of customer service whilst driving the business forward with new and initiative ideas.
Principle Responsibilities for the Business Development Executive:-
- Work on various projects at one time, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- You will support in managing the full NPD cycle.
- Work closely with your client(s) and the wider business to identify potential gaps in the markets.
- Manage critical paths through the business.
- Must have experience of working within FMCG, ideally Food, Beauty or Fresh produce.
- Great organisation and time management. Able to work to tight and changeable deadlines.
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Ideally have customer facing experience in a commercial environment.
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Business Development Executive position, Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm, offering an annual salary of up to £28,000 plus annual company benefits to include:
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays,
discount scheme on all company products
free car parking.
If this Business Development Executive position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.