Are you a passionate Azure DevOps Engineer And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Azure DevOps Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their software development team.
Principle Responsibilities for the Azure DevOps Engineer :-
- Strong Azure DevOps Experience:
- Create Pipelines to build and release code to test and production environments, with suitable approval checks.
- Git Repos
- Running Automated Tests
- Scripting – Powershell/Python/Azure CLI
- Ability to balance quality against tight release schedules
- Team player but also able to work alone without supervision
- Ability to maintain a good close relationship not only with immediate colleagues but also QA and Technical Support teams
This is a full time permanent position, Mon-Fri, offering an annual salary of £35,000-£40,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.