Are you a passionate Front-End Web Developer and looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Front-End Web Developer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their Development team.
Principle Responsibilities for the Front-End Web Developer:-
- Single-Page Application development
- Proficient use of version control systems such as Git and Subversion
- Experience with native software development (e.g. Android/iOS apps, Windows/macOS/Linux software, libraries)
- Diligent and with a strong eye for design and small details
- WebAssembly and Emscripten
- C/C++ programming
- Performance optimisation
- Asynchronous programming
- Web Workers
- REST API design
- Scripting languages (bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Microsoft Azure
This is a full time permanent Front-End Web Developer position, Remote role – Mon-Fri, offering an annual salary of £28,000-£35,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Front End Web Developer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.