Plumbing and Heating Engineer
Are you a passionate Plumbing and Heating Engineer and looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Plumbing and Heating Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their Service team.
Principle Responsibilities for the Plumbing and Heating Engineer :-
- Boiler and full heating system installation
- Boiler Servicing and Breakdowns
- General Plumbing
- NVQ LVL 2 Plumbing and Heating
- Gas Safe qualifications
- Oil qualifications
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Plumbing and Heating Engineer position, Mon – Fri, offering an annual salary of £30,000-£35,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Plumbing and Heating Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.