Are you a passionate HGV Technician And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a HGV Technician to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their REPAIRS team.
Principle Responsibilities for the HGV TECHNICIAN :-
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Assist in fault diagnosis.
- Road test vehicle when required, subject to licence restrictions.
- Ensure repairs are carried out in accordance with manufacturer standard times.
- Person specification:-
- Support the development of any young trainees and apprentices.
- Ensure that the workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained, reflecting the image of an efficient dealership.
- To observe Health & Safety regulations at all times.
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
Te successful candidate must have a LVL 3 in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair and also a Class 1 or 2 license.
This is a full time permanent HGV TECHNICIAN position, Night shift offering an annual salary up to £35,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this HGV TECHNICIAN position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille Hall at Coulter Elite Resourcing.