Are you a passionate Commercial Heating Engineer And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Commercial Heating Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in London working as part of their Mechanical team.
The role will involve carrying out servicing and remedial repairs to commercial heating boilers inside occupied and unoccupied buildings to meet the requirement and expectations of the client in compliance with current gas legislation.
Principle Responsibilities for the Commercial Heating Engineer :-
- To have detailed knowledge and experience of main boiler manufacturer’s installation and servicing requirements and instructions
- To be proficient in carrying out full commissioning of gas heating boilers and associated controls on completion of installation or servicing works
- To be able to demonstrate and have a good general fault finding/diagnostic skill and the ability to carry out necessary repairs/replacement of defective parts etc.
- To be competent of draining down and re-filling of heating system/s in order to remove and replace defective/leaking radiators or associated isolation valves
- Commercial Gas Qualifications – COCN1 or CODNCO1, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, ICPN1 TPCP1A
- A relevant City and Guilds Level 3 Qualification
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Commercial Heating Engineer position, Mon-Fri 08:00 – 18:00, offering an annual salary of £45k plus a Van, Mobile Phone, Uniform, Life Assurance and Annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Commercial Heating Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.