Principal Associate Engineer (Mechanical)
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Principal Associate Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in London working as part of their Design team.
- Manage and deliver a wide range of projects including; residential, mixed-use, commercial, industrial and educational.
- Attend meetings with clients and multidisciplinary design teams as the MEP project lead.
- Develop and present project design proposals to the project team and client.
- Undertake project surveys including; site inspections, stock condition, refurbishment and post-occupancy performance evaluations.
- Prepare high quality information including; technical specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules, survey reports, and contract documentation.
- Develop new and repeat business.
- Maintain regular contact with all clients.
- Monitor and review junior staff performance.
- Report resource and financial information to group Partners.
- Identify opportunities for new services and company development.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or building services engineering.
- Proven experience in a similar consultancy role.
- Extensive experience of delivering residential and mixed-use projects with heat networks and low carbon technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of low carbon and sustainable design and London Plan Energy Policy.
- Detailed knowledge of key Building Regulations (Part L, F, P, B) and CIBSE Guides (TM59, CP1).
- Experience of delivering commercial and healthcare projects.
- Hold membership with relevant industry body (CIBSE, IMechE, IET).
- On a daily basis, provide support and advice to staff, deal with client related issues and provide professional services as required.
- Each month ensure that progress reports and fee plans are completed and report achievement against targets to the group Partners.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism at all times.
- Mange projects effectively and to the satisfaction of the client and M&E Partners.
- Maintain high quality project records and information.
- Ensure that invoices for the month are agreed and dispatched. Check outstanding invoices and follow up with Client.
- Attend/Chair group meetings.
- Assist in the performance and development reviews of junior staff reviews at half yearly intervals.
If this Principal Associate Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.