Customer Service Advisor
£20,000 – £22,000
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in North London working as part of their Customer service team.
Principle Responsibilities for the Customer Service Advisor
- Responsible for all jobs raised within the contracts and monitor all jobs for KPI management checks, ensuring that all jobs are attended to within time, completed within time and that all corresponding paperwork and reports are prepared and available for invoicing.
- Review jobs received during the working day and allocate accordingly to Engineers.
- Review outstanding jobs with reference to specified response times, evaluating the nature and importance of the instructions, ensuring that calls are responded to with reference to both the importance of the works and the contractual response times and updating clients where necessary.
- Enter Contract Diary relevant information of appointments made for engineer attendance and response in order to maximize attendance within response times whilst minimizing standby and travelling time.
- Check engineer’s paperwork/PDAs to ensure written details match those reported and to ensure that the engineer’s documentation is correct and accurate and scan any reports to the job, update client including any quotes if required.
- Call Centre experience
- Have experience of working in a customer service environment
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Be able to cope with a high volume of calls at times
- Have strong communication skills
- Be a good team player
- Have a positive and flexible approach to work
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise their workload in order to meet targets and deadlines
- Have good problem solving skills
- Due to location of offices, have a full UK Driving licence/car
This is a full time permanent Customer Service Advisor position, Mon – Fri (8-4:30, 9-5:30 and 9:30 -6) , offering an annual salary of 20k-22k plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Customer Service Advisor position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.