Up to £35,000 depending on experience.
Are you a passionate Operations/Store Manager, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Operation/Store Manager to work with one of our well-established and very successful clients based in Rutland working as part of their Operational team.
As Operations/Store Manager you will be responsible for the day to day team management, as well as ensuring stock levels are accurate, reducing wastage and maximising sales / profit margins.
Principle Responsibilities for the Operations/Store Manager :-
- Manage & develop a team of between 15 to 20 people
- Ensure that we provide a first-rate customer experience
- Be responsible for stock control / rotation and waste management
- Work alongside the Farm Shop Buyer seeking to maximise retail sales opportunities
- Maximise profit margin while offering value to our customers
- Have responsibility for day to day operations management
- Manage budget and report performance to the senior management team
- Develop and operate a sustainable recruitment & staff training policy
- Ensure sufficient staffing levels by managing team rotas
- Previous Food Retail experience.
- Commercially focused.
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Operations/Store
Manager position, average 40 hours per week 5 days from 7, offering an annual
salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience, plus annual company benefits
28 days holiday
discount scheme on company products
free car parking.
If this Operations/Store Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.