Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Production Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their Engineering team.
The role would suit an experienced engineer with a background in fabrication.
Principle Responsibilities for the Production Engineer: –
- Produce accurate Methods of Manufacture for fabricated components.
- Maintain manufacturing schedules with reference to business requirements.
- Solve problems and improve processes and methods within manufacturing.
- Provide support for technical queries for the business.
- Interface between technical and floor personnel.
- Qualified engineer to ONC/HNC level in Mechanical/ Production Engineering preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of manufacturing process.
- Experienced in fabricated components and Lean Manufacturing.
- Writing specifications, procedures and instructions.
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Production Engineer position, Mon – Thur 7:30 – 16:00, Fri 7:30-12:30 offering an annual salary of 30k plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Production Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.