Are you a passionate Conveyancer? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Conveyancer to work with their very well-established client based in West Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate for this Conveyancer will either be a Solicitor or be suitably qualified by experience in a Conveyancing role, ideally with at least 4 years’ experience. This vacancy presents an excellent opportunity to work within a challenging position while working in a firm that is committed to providing clients with the highest quality and cost-effective service with unparalleled commitment to client care.
Principle Responsibilities for the Conveyancer:
- Experience of managing a high caseload from file opening through to completion
- Extensive knowledge of freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- Can work on New Build, Shared Ownership Leases, Right to Buy and Equity Release Schemes
- Familiar with registered and unregistered titles
- Provide advice to clients
- Undertake research
- Be business development focused
- Excellent client care skills
- Professional with a pro-active approach
- Highly effective communicator
- Concise and clear document drafting
- Have drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent work ethic
This is a full time permanent Conveyancer position, offering an annual salary of £30,000 – £40,000.
If you are a Residential Property Solicitor or an experienced Conveyancer and are looking nationwide I would welcome a conversation with you please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing or call 01733 30 60 30.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.